Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm Willing to Put My Money Where My Mouth Is

Brian Appel, Chairman of Changing World Technologies dba Renewable Environmental Solutions, LLC (RES) was quoted in The Joplin Globe, Tuesday, March 20, 2007, as saying, I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is, and if it's our odor, we'll take full responsibility." Appel said that RES workers are patrolling for odors, and that the company is operating its own detection equipment that shows no odors from the company but tremendous odors from somewhere else.

Well Brian, the first thing that I'd suggest you do, is have your workers set their detection equipment up, down wind from your plant. The second thing that I would suggest you do, is to stop talking long enough to shut your mouth, and try breathing through your nose. You'll smell it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home