Sunday, February 18, 2007

Assulted by an Odor so Overpowering, I had to Hold my Breath

Carol Stark, Editor of The Joplin Globe, titled her editorial, Area Needs a Breath of Fresh Air, Sunday, February 18, 2007. She described RES's stench this way, "...I was assulted by an odor so overpowering, I had to hold my breath all the way to the car....I can't say it any other any, my town stinks." She went on to report that the Missouri Department of Natural Resources had received 17 complainst about Renewable Environmental Solutions LLC (RES) and the smell that night, but apparently the stench was not enought to result in a violation.
I don't know about you, but I'm embarrased for Mrs. Stark. I'm embarrased for the City of Carthage. There are so many great things going on in Carthage, we DO NOT NEED RES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home